Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
What will the Yoga Instructor Training comprise of, in the entirety?
- Master the pioneer poses of both Vinyasa and Yin Yoga – The concern in Yoga Teacher Training Bali is taken upon the alignments, proper adjustments, postures, and the usage of sequencing.
- Learn anatomy and physiology – Learn about the various system of the body like skeletal and muscular along with the study of bones, joints, and fascia covering the knowledge about moves and postures to practice Yoga safely and effectively in the Yoga Instructor Training.
- Cleanse your soul with the breathing techniques of Pranayama – Segregating the word, Prana means vitality and Ayama means expanding. The vitality or vital energy is the source of life, and we rarely understand the importance of the breathing cycle in our day-to-day lives. The control over breath leads to high responses emotionally, mentally, and physically which is taught perfectly when you Become a Yoga Instructor. A balanced life can be achieved with the control of breath, which in turn keeps the body and mind in serenity.
- Improve your mediating skills -Master multiple skills and techniques of to add the required depth in your Yoga classes with meditation in the Yoga Instructor Training. The hidden secret to a calm and balanced life is to add meditation in your daily routine.
- Imparting knowledge about traditional Chinese Medicine – Thousand of years ago, the ancient practices were known to heal and treat the body, mind, and soul. In the Yoga Teacher Training Bali, learn about the science and the pioneer 5 elements in our body and their effect in leading a balanced life.
- Alignment with sequence – With the knowledge of proper positioning and sequencing, one can deliver a précised and structured Yoga class with different elements. All the tools of practice are covered in Yoga Instructor Training inclusive of asanas, pranayama, bandha, mudras, and meditation.
- Delve into the history of Yoga – Get the knowledge of emerging of Yoga and the philosophy behind the practices while being in the Yoga teacher Training Bali. The insights of steps involved to attain structured Yoga will be delivered through the learning of The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and 8 limbs of Yoga. Learn the alignment of Chakras in the body with education about the Chakra System of our body to Become a Yoga Instructor.
- Learn to live a Yogic lifestyle – With Yoga; one can learn to live a holistic life by being balanced and calm in situations. While moving ahead in learning the asanas in Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, you will get to know how the ancient studies have their effect till date.
- The Strategic business of Yoga – The quest for next is never-ending. We work on the ways to display your skills with Yoga Instructor Training and market your Yoga Certification Retreats. The ethics and values of being a Yoga Teacher are always taken into consideration.
- Become a Yoga Instructor – During the course of Yoga Instructor Training, sumptuous opportunities will be at your hand to showcase and practice the skills of a teacher. Staying in the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Retreats will help to emerge as better and dedicated teacher with practices in front of the entire class.
- One can Become a Yoga Instructor immediately after receiving the 200 Hour Certificate as it is given only after the completion of all the requirements. The doors to apply for Yoga Alliance as RYT 200 Registered Yoga Teacher will also be open.
The inclusions in the Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
- Stay at an independent villa for 22 days with the peaceful sights of rice fields and organic bath products in Yoga Teacher Training Bali.
- Not worry about the bits as all is inclusive of 23 days.
- Proper vegetarian meals for 3 times a day during the course of training with self-help for filtered water.
- Perks of fresh and herbal teas with gluten free options available.
- The batch is kept concise of 10-22 students to let the maximum focus and attention by our faculties be on you to Become a Yoga Instructor.
- Airport transfer facility at the scheduled times.
- Certification along with comprehensive 200 hour training.
- Dedicated and experienced faculty with availability of student manual.
- An Inner Yoga gift bag at the time of arrival in the Yoga Instructor Training.
- No constraint on the custom-built yoga facilities like spa, pool, prime Azadi Retreat Center, and Wi-Fi.
The Yoga Instructor Training programs are all-inclusive
Yoga Teacher Training Bali Schedule Routine
The initiation of Yoga Instructor Training starts at 7:00 am with 60 minutes of meditation and breathing exercise of Pranayama with certain Vinyasa practices. Soon after the session, brunch is served, followed by a 2-hour break. The next session is the theory part which initiates after the main break, including the education of anatomy, philosophy, or the Traditional Chinese Medicine. A short break is taken before proceeding in yoga shala for asanas and practice teaching in Yoga Teacher Training Bali. The end of the day is marked with 90 minutes of Yin Yoga practice and meditation. The dinner is scheduled at 6:00 pm and a day off is given after the first week when one can Become a Yoga Instructor while exploring the beauty of Ubud
A daily sample routine
- 06:30-07:30 Meditation and pranayama
- 07:00-09:00 Vinyasa Practice Session
- 09:00-10:15 Breakfast
- 10:15-12:45 Philosophy
- 12:45-14:00 Lunch
- 14:00-16:00 Asana clinic/teaching lab
- 16:00-16:30 Afternoon snacks and break
- 16:30-18:00 Yin Practice
- 18:30-20:00 Dinner
Round our Yoga Teacher Program
The program of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Bali effectively delivers a well-founded training to let you master and teach the art of both Vinyasa and Yin Yoga. The well-defined understanding of postures will aid you in giving the right practice to students regarding the alignments and sequences in Yoga in the Yoga Instructor Training. The in-depth knowledge of Yoga will be imparted through the learning of history and philosophy of Yoga. Every morning starts with the combined session of meditation, pranayama, and Vinyasa Yoga in the Yoga Teacher Training Bali. A set of different techniques of meditation and pranayama are taught to let you configure what suits your body the best to calm your inner self and deliver the same to the students when you Become a Yoga Instructor. With focusing on the Yin Yoga, the concepts of Traditional Chinese Medicine are also covered while learning about the 5 core elements within the body with a 90 minutes session every afternoon.